Our Airbus A320 Flight Simulator is real size, so there are two jump seats available with headsets for spectators.
Spectators under the age of 16 must be with an adult at all times that will be responsible for them.
Yes. Free parking is available at our hangar. We are located landside, so there is no need to bring any ID.
All participants must:
- be at least 4ft 4in if attending alone (participants will struggle to see out of the window below this height)
- be escorted by a responsible adult if under 18 years of age;
- the minimum age is 13 years old. There is no upper age limit.
- be in good health and free from heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness or other conditions that could be aggravated by the simulator;
- should not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
- be dressed appropriately in smart casual clothing with shoes having a heel no higher than 2 inches (5.08cm];
- this experience is not suitable for expectant mothers;
- this experience is not suitable for anyone with photo sensitive epilepsy;
- access to the simulator requires some physical dexterity. You should be able to lift both legs at least 1 to 2 feet off the floor without assistance;
- wheel chair access is restricted within the simulator but otherwise our our facilities our at ground level.
No. We frequently fly with people with no experience or understanding of aviation at all.
No. Our Airbus A320 Simulator is a fixed base simulator. You will forget it doesn’t move quite quickly because the wrap around visuals are extremely convincing. There is also a full vibration feedback system to give effects of turbulence and touchdown for example.