It’s time to start making proper notes
Make concise and relative notes after your CPL Training Exercises, Type Rating Simulator Sessions, LPC/OPC, OCC, First Officer Development Sims, Command Course Sims and Supplementary Training Sims
Over the years we have learned that the Self Debrief is really important.
“How do you think that went?” is often the most difficult question to answer.
Keep track of your ongoing Flight Training in a format that allows you to be critical and methodical about your training that then allows you to review and take action to meet your flight training goals.
Self Debriefing Log allows you to recap, refresh and review your notes from your flight training in a format that is the same every time and in a concise and structured way.
- A5 Sized, it slips neatly into your Flight Bag
- High Quality Wire Binding with a Luxury Soft Touch Cover
- 100 pages, 50 debriefing logs
- Designed to be completed shortly after training
- Short and concise but room for detail
- Measure your Core Competencies
- Helps you format your thoughts after training
- Supports Continuous Professional Development
- Supplementary to your normal logbook