– No food or drink is allowed in the simulator at any time.
– Hours on our simulator cannot be logged.
– Attempting to crash the simulator deliberately is forbidden.
– Staff members reserve the right to discontinue any session where they see fit for security reasons.
– Simulator appointments are by pre-booking only. This can be done through our online booking system, email, or telephone.
– Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your allocated booking time. If you are late, we may have to cut your time short, and in this case no refund will be offered.
– We reserve the right to restrict, refuse access or dismiss anyone who we feel are abusing the simulator or staff, or who are under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
– Our simulator appointments are ran based on the availability of our instructors. We may have to reschedule your appointment if an instructor is no longer available due to unforeseen circumstances. We will give as much notice as possible if this were to occur.
– If you miss your allocated time slot, this is non-refundable.
– You are required to give at least 24 hours notice before cancelling or rescheduling an appointment. Failure to do so will result in your deposit being forfeited.
– All gift certificates are dated and will expire 12 months from the issue date.
– Gift certificates cannot be exchanged for cash or further gift certificate.
– We cannot be held responsible if a gift certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
– Gift certificates are non-refundable.
– We are open to participants over the age of 13.
– Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied and supervised by an adult, who will be responsible for their behaviour.
– AlphaTech and all staff members reserve the right to refuse entry to children under 16 who are not accompanied by an adult.
– To comply with the Data Protection Act (1984) we are required to inform you that upon booking an appointment, or signing up to our members page via our website, that we have recorded your name and email address. This is for the sole purpose of processing your appointment and keeping you up to date with news and promotions. Your name, email, or any other personal information will not be given or sold to third parties.
– CCTV records 24 hours per day, 7 days per week throughout all of our premises.
– We may ask to take pictures/film your expeirence for our website and social media outlets. You reserve the right to refuse.